How Professional Service Providers Increase Traffic To Their Websites.
Recent research shows that customers rely as much on search engines for finding professional services as on word-of-mouth recommendations. However, most professional service providers: lawyers, accountants, doctors, dentists, engineers, and others do not have the bandwidth to market their services effectively and having a website is great but not if no one sees it.
As professional service marketing has rarely ever been about creating immediate business transactions. It’s a long-term effort or process that is required to build an online reputation, showcase credibility through opinion and demonstrate capabilities.
White-collar professionals require a unique approach to growing their business. As stationary service providers, you’re dependent on customers coming to you which means you need a wide-reaching digital strategy and website that not only tells your story but stands out among your competitors. But that doesn’t mean you have to max out your advertising budget on Google ads and pay-per-click that underperform and cost two-thirds more than our proprietary organic SEO (search engine optimization) to drive traffic. What you need is constant exposure. Engaging a proficient digital marketing agency, Digital Bloodhoundz, can provide a massive boost to your website’s visibility to promote your services which translates into more leads.
Clients typically visit a business’s website at least three times before making a decision. So being on the first page of Google, Bing and Yahoo is essential to your success.
Why Digital Bloodhoundz?
We have skilled team members who specialize in creating marketing strategies for white-collar professionals.
We focus on the right marketing tactics, intuitive content creation (to exhibit your thought leadership), and rank-driving search engine optimization to successfully help you promote your services, create trust, and increase your ideal customer base.
With us, you can take advantage of practical and valuable tips that we provide based on data-driven metrics analysis to make the most prudent marketing decisions, geared towards generating the highest ROI.
More and more people are using online modes for searching for professional service providers and information about the services they offer. One research report that took place in healthcare showed that over 40 percent of patients who research doctors on the internet, made appointments. The same holds true for lawyers, dentists, accounts, engineers and other professional service providers.
Being a professional service provider, you need to discover and implement effective measures to increase revenues and build brand image. In simple words, you need to get ‘digital’ as soon as possible to cater to the changing interests of customers, demands, and habits.
How our Digital Marketing Services help Professional Service Providers:
1. Increase your market exposure: We share noteworthy content that other users appreciate. Clients want to know what you value, who’s on your team, and other details that go beyond your credentials. In a competitive market everyone searches and researches everything on the Internet, it’s of significance to highlight what makes you inimitable. Your firm will gain traction, as more and more people will learn about you.
2. Find and convert leads: When more people know about you, your potential client pool increases. When social media users in the market for your services see that you are knowledgeable, professional, approachable, and perhaps even fun, they will start coming to you. When clients come across your social profiles, they will get a better sense of your firm’s strengths and personality.
3. SEO: With our SEO strategy we will expand your geographical reach to neighboring towns and localities where customers need you. by getting your business on the first page of Google, Bing, and Yahoo with our proprietary SEO service, your business will see five times more traffic at half the cost of Google ads and pay-per-click advertising.
4. Increase your clients’ knowledge about services offered by you: Your clients are ultimately paying you for your expertise. Communicating should be a priority. We will write articles that show off your education, experience, and specialties adding value to your brand online.
5. Save your money through a reduction in traditional marketing spend.
We guarantee you exposure at affordable rates backed up with a 100% money-back guarantee. If you’re not on the first pages of Google, Bing, and Yahoo after 90 days, we’ll refund all your money no questions asked and you never have to sign a contract.
As Digital Bloodhoundz we believe, “We must earn their business every month.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
SEO is an essential tool to bring your business to the top search pages. Users of search engines like Google or Bing, click 80% on organic listings and only 14% on Google ads! Our proprietary organic SEO will get you on the first pages of Google, Yahoo, and Bing because pages 2 and 3 won’t bring you any traffic forcing your website into cyberspace.
Social Media Marketing (SMM):
A better option than traditional advertising is Social Media Marketing. Reports say approximately 2 billion internet users are using social networks right now. Ponder over this number of users to consider the need for a reliable, affordable social media strategy to target a vast customer base. It should be easy, instant, customizable, pocket-friendly, and affords two-way interaction.
Email marketing is one of the best tactics to engage prior and existing customers to create repeat business or obtain viable leads to grow our practice. Endorse your brand and increase your sales with our Email Marketing services.
What makes us different from our competitors is our no-risk 100% money-back guarantee. If your website is not on the front page of Google, Bing, and Yahoo after 90 days, we’ll refund your money no questions asked, and you never have to sign a contract, we’ll earn their business every month.